Tank Bra anyone

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
What's the point in having a nice paint job only to cover it up? I think that the 3M protector is a better solution.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Got one of those Bagsters on my ST1300. Well worth the money if you have the corresponding tank bags to go with.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
The question is how does one get it here and how expensive is the shipping as it does not list any shipping cost.

bicyclist

I think that the 3M protector is a better solution.
I agree. Fine particles can work their way under a tank bra. Vibration will eventually cause the clear coat to be scuffed. The 3M protector keeps out the particles.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
I agree. Fine particles can work their way under a tank bra. Vibration will eventually cause the clear coat to be scuffed. The 3M protector keeps out the particles.
I have had one on my ST13 for going on 11 years. Never any issue. I leave it on when I wash the bike. It only comes off when I service the bike and have to lift the tank. No scuffing, scratching, or any other wear. The clear coat looks as new as it did from Day one. And if I sell the bike I can sell the tank bra separate of the bike. If I could get one for that price here in the US then my NT would also be sporting a Bagster Bra.

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Uhh, did you price the bags to attach to the Bagster tank bra?

Top Bottom