Teiz Commute Suit

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Not yet, but I have been talking with them. The reviews I have read put them right up with Aerostich and I like that they will do a "custom" fit and options...

elizilla

One of my friends has this suit. I have seen it; it looks pretty well made.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
It's a new one to me, but the prices seem right and it looks pretty good.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Price is attractive, and it looks good in pictures; BUTT are you going to travel to Packastan for fitting measurements by factory people like you can with Aerostitch? Has this suit been crash tested as Aerostich on many ocassions? Where are they cutting corners at besides on labor costs?

Your Stich is made in Duluth Minn. not more than a 4 day ride from any place in North America.

Yes there are minor problems with a Stitch by mail order I ordered a two piece suit several years ago and from my measurements that I gave them, they sent me a suit to try on, the jacket was too small in chest and sleeves were too long, pants were too small at waist and legs were too long. I returned it telling them the problems, and that I would one day have one, but that it would be odered when I took a trip to Duluth for fitting with my bike. Maybe this summer after Spearfish! I will be with-in a one day ride to Duluth at that point.

I did purchaser a Darrien from the sale board in a large enough size to allow for a Gerbing heated liner inside of the Stitch windblocker jacket and I have been very happy with that dirty HI-VIZ look I have First Gear Killi, and Langlitz Leather gear, but the Stitch is usurally what I end up wering 75% of the time In hot ,or cold weather.

elizilla

I went to Duluth and got fitted. But I'm still a woman, so it still fit badly. Aerostich makes a top quality suit and there's a lot there to like, so I wore it out. But when I replaced it I got the custom leathers, and I have become spoiled by not being hampered. Still, the 'stich was practical. If they fit me better I'd buy another. I have considered seeing what Teiz can do for me, in terms of getting closer to a good fit.

OP
OP

Mattb

I've opted to go with Aerostich (Roadcrafter Light) and am getting very close to an order. Possibly next week. I'm selling one of my pistols to help fund the purchase. :)

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Let us know how you like the Roadcrafter Light after you get it. I was thinking about purchasing one for my daily commuting.

Top Bottom