The 2021 NT Gathering?

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
WVRider said the lodge at the part is still being renovated so we've scrubbed our event for this year. If someone wants to have an NT Gathering in their midwestern/eastern locale, please have at it! :)

Last edited:

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Y
Hey I just say meet at your place Mike, you got some great roads not far from your backyard!
Yeah, we could do that. A couple of years ago I gave some thought to organizing an NT event in Branson, MO but I was still a worker bee and didn't have the time. Now that I'm retired that might be possible.

Mike

Bike
Honda CBR 600F-2/NT700V
Y

Yeah, we could do that. A couple of years ago I gave some thought to organizing an NT event in Branson, MO but I was still a worker bee and didn't have the time. Now that I'm retired that might be possible.

Mike
That be nice, but I would be more interested in some place less touristy or popular and closer for me like meet in Poplar Bluff Sikeston area or up by you........

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
That be nice, but I would be more interested in some place less touristy or popular and closer for me like meet in Poplar Bluff Sikeston area or up by you........
Yeah, Branson at the wrong time can be a challenge. Sikeston is pretty flat but Poplar Bluff is on the edge of some nice roads.... let me do a little research.

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
My folks lived about 19 miles south of Branson until '94. I used to ride my bicycle south of Table Rock Lake, between Blue Eye and Green Forest. I have been back once in 2000 on my motorcycle and wouldn't want to do that again. But there are places with great riding in Missouri and Arkansas. I'm interested.

Top Bottom