The Last Ride......For at Least a Few Weeks

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Me too. But mine comes and goes and has some major flare-ups. But I think I can remember how to get back to Spearfish so I can tell big lies with the rest of you guys. We can keep telling the same lies because no one can remember last year's stories OR we just weren't paying any attention.
Ahhhhh...you've BEEN to the rally! I have to have a cheat sheet of people's faces and names....now I need a sheet of people's stories?
"There I was, my Bonanza on fire and out of gas, my bladder full and on short final when I got the call from ATC to go around....."

Bike
2013 Harley Police bike
Ahhhhh...you've BEEN to the rally! I have to have a cheat sheet of people's faces and names....now I need a sheet of people's stories?
"There I was, my Bonanza on fire and out of gas, my bladder full and on short final when I got the call from ATC to go around....."
Only a pilot who has been there will understand.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Glad you got out some. Hope all goes well with the surgery and you get back on your feet / bike quickly. Hiked in Snow on the 10th here and hope to put some miles on the NT this coming weekend.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Hope the surgery went well for you! Get home, get on the mend and go ridin'!

Mike

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Thinking about Phil. Yesterday was the day Phil was scheduled to get out of the hospital (and you know what happens to schedules in the hospital). I guess we can cut him some slack because he did undergo a surgery. And I suppose that if he did post on her about his outcome he might not make sense yet because of pain meds. But I hope he can read this and know that we are thinking about him.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Yeah, I'm sure he'll shoot us a line as soon as he's settled in back home.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I posted at 1:56 MST today in a new thread on the off-topic forum. I'm back.

Top Bottom