Thirteenth Anniversary of the NT-Owners.ORG site

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Yesterday, December 12th, was the Thirteenth Anniversary of the NT-Owners.ORG site. 🎂 :wine2:According to the stats we now have 484 members scattered around the globe! Even though the NT700 / Deauville was discontinued by Honda after the 2011 model year we are still continuing to grow as new NT owners continue to join the forum. This site has become the only on-line resource for the North American specification NT700.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Joe (Mellow) for hosting, and administering, our site. I, for one, really appreciate what he does for us.

Since this site is not "self supporting" I'm again encouraging everyone to consider becoming a "Site Supporter" to help fund our site. Joe pays the costs, out of his pocket, for this website. To help show why we need your support here is a breakdown of our overall membership:

We have 484 total active members, defined as everyone listed in the Members database. We have 25 current Site Supporters. These are the folks who are helping "pay the costs" for this site. Their donations range from a one time contribution to recurring monthly contributions.

That works out to 5% of the total membership who are currently Site Supporters. If you believe you are receiving any value from this website I encourage you to consider clicking on the "Donate" button at the top of the page and helping out with the ongoing operational costs.

Thanks again Joe for all you have done for us.

Top Bottom