This Hog's Gonna Need some TLC!

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Never underestimate the power of the sea. Crossing and sailing up the Gulf Stream gives you a real respect for currents.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I can't believe they are going to spend the money to send that heap back to Japan. It can't be worth much can it?

rcase13

This bike should have heeded the advice given in the "Riding in foul weather" thread... :tongue::doh1::tongue:

Kidding aside it would be a great thing for HD to fix/replace the bike for him. You can't beat this kind of free press. Do the right thing and get good exposure for less than $25k. You can't beat that.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't give him a new bike... one year of very salty water.. they'll be replacing a lot of it anyway... labor-wise it would seem to be cheaper but... promotional-wise, priceless.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't give him a new bike... one year of very salty water.. they'll be replacing a lot of it anyway... labor-wise it would seem to be cheaper but... promotional-wise, priceless.
I agree. By the picture it didn't look like there was much left and what was left would be in really poor shape.

Top Bottom