Tomorrow is the big day...well, *A* big day...

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Phil, that seat looks VERY comfortable. I still think I'll eventually go with the Corbin for the overall riding position equation for me. But that Russell sure looks great!!
Jeff, it's extremely comfortable. It is also a bit too tall for me, but I've pretty much learned to adapt. I really probably wouldn't recommend Russell's to anyone under 5'10" (I'm 5'9").

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
Phil,

Thanks. I will follow that path.

My email is charlie@manzanolaser.com If you send me a message then I'll have yours on record so I can send the info to you. (that email address is public information so I don't mind sharing it in the open).

charlie

Bike
2010 Red NT700
After my wife rode with me Saturday, she felt she was sliding forward while riding, although it was not a deal breaker as far as riding with me. She will probably get used to it. But, as far as these after market seats go, the Russel seems to be the best for the passenger. Any opinions on that from those of you who have tried? At this price point for this type of farkel, there is no way I can "experiment" with ordering one after the other.

So far I think Russel looks best for passenger, while some other thread stated that the Corbin did not really had the passenger in mind when they designed theirs. Am I wrong?

freezingalaskan

Top Bottom