Top Sellerie Deauville saddle

Bike
2011 Black NT700
Well I did it. I purchased a saddle off Ebay last night. $399.00 including shipping. Can't wait for it to arrive and try it out. Now what to do with the stock saddle.
Clint

Moderators. Feel free to delete the post "Top sellerie deauville seat"

OP
OP
daler
Bike
2011 Black NT700
The Big Brown truck delivered my Top Sellerie Deauville saddle today. Although, I've only sat on it with the bike on the stand, I like the feel of it.
Can't wait to try it out on the road.
Clint

Last edited:

Id4rob

Very attractive seat! Please let us know if makes longer rides more comfortable.

jackgermain

does the seat sit higher or lower than stock ?? Are you closer to the bars or further away from the bars ?? Are you running stock handlebars with the bike ??

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Very attractive seat! Please let us know if makes longer rides more comfortable.
Yes, wanting to know about a longer ride vs stock seat. I see another on ebay. Please let us know

NCpkwyrider1

Jim, are you still liking your French saddle? Can I see some pictures of it? Thanks.

Bike
2011 NT
Mine is a bit lower than the stock. How ever it doesn't have a lot of wiggle room once you are on it. I am thinking of having my foam cut back to the white line across the top of the saddle. I weigh about a 185 but am blessed with a big butt so I fit pretty tight in it now. Gets warm on hot days.

Bike
ST1300,R1200RT
Mine is a bit lower than the stock. How ever it doesn't have a lot of wiggle room once you are on it. I am thinking of having my foam cut back to the white line across the top of the saddle. I weigh about a 185 but am blessed with a big butt so I fit pretty tight in it now. Gets warm on hot days.
I also purchased Top Selleries seat 2 years ago based on recommendations of another Forum member but I after several long rides had to modify it as you described (to the white line).The seat is very well made, it is little lower but too confining by pushing you too much forward. I also installed Heli bar raisers for better ergonomics. The modified Top Selleries seat help solve my heat issue by using thicker foam combination and now I can ride 400-500 mile days. If you can afford the cost and height (additional 1") you can't beat RDL seat on any bike.

John

Rob, just saw your post yes I am still pleased with my seat, but as I have said before you are sitting in a wrap around seat that will limit squirming around. Mine was a custom built seat much like RDL they wanted heighth weight etc. It was not the generic seat they push on E-bay

Top Bottom