Tour of Honor

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Has anyone on the Forum taken part in the Tour of Honor? I just signed up for the 2020 Tour. $125 registration fee. $25 of that goes to your choice of one of three organizations helping vets, some gets you a T-shirt and a Rally flag; after the Tour expenses are paid, any excess gets divided between the three organizations. Riding starts 4/1/20 and ends 10/31/20. Getting to only 7 sites makes you a finisher. Most states have seven sites to visit (if I'm reading right) and some smaller states are grouped into regions. There are also variations that can tie into Iron Butt Association certificate rides. As far as I could tell an hour ago, I was the only person riding an NT700. :-(

Fieroguy

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I wasn't aware of the Tour of Honor prior to your post, Phil. Thanks for the pointer! What a great way to participate for a good cause. Visiting the sites listed in New York would result in some very interesting day and weekend rides for me. I think I'll go for it.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Phil,
Thank you for participating in this most worthwhile event. I hope I will be able to ride next year.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Thanks for the link. Think I'm gonna add it to my to-do list for next year. Now I'm gonna have to find a way to break it to momma that I'm gonna be too busy riding next year for any honeydews... wish me luck...

Mike

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Thanks for the link. Think I'm gonna add it to my to-do list for next year. Now I'm gonna have to find a way to break it to momma that I'm gonna be too busy riding next year for any honeydews... wish me luck...

Mike
LOL, Mike! I haven't told Joanne yet, either. If I'm lucky, she won't notice.

Top Bottom