VOZZ Rear Entry Helmet

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Interesting. I need to watch it again when I can listen to what he says. :)

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
interesting idea. I kinda like it. And you're right about the emergency removal, most body snatchers (EMT/Paramedics) don't have their phones on them when they get out of the ambulance, and I don't know of ANY that carry screwdrivers with them. I don't think any of my fire dudes do either.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Even without a cell phone that can scan or a screwdriver, paramedics will be able to remove this helmet much easier just using the normal method of removal. For a downed rider with a possible neck injury, that could be critical

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Wonder how it works with glasses and how badly it fogs up -- didn't mention a Pinlock. I'd like to see one. I also wonder about how much you can move your jaw. I talk and sing to myself as I ride. You couldn't pop up the chinbar to drink coffee either.

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
Interesting. It seems like it would have to have a very good fit for all the different head shapes out there to make sure it stays put in a crash.

Brad

bicyclist

Not interested.

I seriously question the lack of a chinstrap. You've seen all those wrecks where people fly out of their boots/shoes?

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I like the concept. The only drawback this helmet has is that you have to change visors to go from clear to tinted. I like an internal sun visor like HJC and Bell has.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
It is definitely different and it is impressive how quickly it can be put on and taken off but for me that in itself is not much of selling feature.

Its good to see manufactures trying to innovate in the motorcycle space. Occasionally someone does come up with a really good idea.

bicyclist

Way overpriced from my perspective. They'll sell because they're different, but no to me.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
[...way overpriced from my perspective...]

I visited Iron Pony (Columbus, OH) a few days ago making a cursory look for a replacement to my HJC RPHA Max. They had lots of helmets at $400+ with the Schuberth topping out close to $800.

bicyclist

[...way overpriced from my perspective...]

I visited Iron Pony (Columbus, OH) a few days ago making a cursory look for a replacement to my HJC RPHA Max. They had lots of helmets at $400+ with the Schuberth topping out close to $800.
:D And from my perspective, they're way overpriced, too.

Top Bottom