[Review] Warmnsafe Waterproof Heated Liner

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
This is my second winter using the Warmnsafe heated liner. It really kicks out the heat. It is rated for 90 watts and even with temperatures down into the mid teens I have never had to have it turned up past 1/2. When its above 40? I wear it without plugging it in and it insulates well enough as is. I wear it under my Roadcrafter R3 riding suit.

The electric gloves I also bought from them are another story. In those same temperatures down into the teens I have to have the gloves turned all the way up and my hands can still get a little cold and that is with my heated hand grips on high. Now its true my body is hidden behind my windscreen while my hands are pretty much out in the open which does not help and yes I have the wind deflectors. One of the things that really bothered me was after sitting parked all day at work or overnight my clutch and brake levers get so cold that I can feel the cold soaking through my gloves. I ended up wrapping them with a couple layers of electrical tape which helped considerably.

Its hard to believe I commuted three other winters on the NT without electric gear.

Top Bottom