Website Bike Stickers?

Bike
2011 nt700vabs black
and the worst part is(by dating yourself..yuk) you can remember all the items and most of the people!!!

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
and the worst part is(by dating yourself..yuk) you can remember all the items and most of the people!!!
WEll, I don't know about you kids, but I can still remember names and,&places & faces of the HOOLIGANS that introduced me to this motorcycling habit in On a serious note press on with your artistic designs \\ND MOST LILLEY THE OLD FARTS WILL APPROVE AND GO FOR TEHM, THOUGH FINDING old GUYS ON THIS FORUM IS REALLY UNLIKLEY!rmany in 1957! LOL maybe some of that,mid fiftys stuff is best left forgotten!:rofl1::smile:

Last edited:

tawilke46

For sure there are a LOT of us post WWII Baby Boomers out there......me included. And that my friend pretty much dates us.
Let's see, WWII ended August 1945. My dad got back State side April 1945, married mom June 1945, March 1946 I happened.
I was on the leading edge.....can't get much closer than that.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Ah yes Tim . those were great years I faintly remember the War years, Listening to the war news on the kitchen radio with my parents, having ration cards , living on a small 55 acre farm in N.E. Oregon where we raised most of our own food in a big garden a flock of chickens provided eggs, Pigs and cattle provided meat as well as fresh milk daily as well as modest income. I walked the mile to and from school on a country gravel roadGrades 1-3, I had a saddle horse and would sometimes ride it to school as fiseveral of my friends. Learned to drive both a team of horses and a Ford Fergason tractor and a old early 30's ford 1/2 ton P/U with , of course the standard 4 speed transmission.Earned my first money at rate of $.50 cents per day & mid day meal as part of the Threshing crew ram by our neighbor shoveling grain to keep the load leveled in a wagon being filled from a stationary threshing machine!

Of course during this time there were chores that had to get sone every day, Chickens ot feed and my one cow to milk while my Dad milked four others..

Well enough of this and bck to the currant messed up world:censored:

Eldon

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm not a boomer because my dad had been trained as a flight instructor in 1938-39 and was an instructor in the Civilian Pilot Training program. He tried to enlist as a pilot and the AAF wouldn't take him for combat duty because they needed instructors. So I was born in February of 1943. I vaguely remember my mother trading ration coupons so she could make me a birthday cake in 1946. My first memory is of the Base Hospital at Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls. I have a fairly vivid memory of the hospital room and could never figure out why since I was only 2 1/2 when I broke my leg. Finally, about a year before she died, my mom explained that memory to me: I was in traction in that room for six weeks. I have more memories of Wichita Falls before Dad was discharged in April of '46.

Top Bottom