Well it's been 6 months with my NT and I couldn't be happier

AmericanRecluse

I just want to say how pleased I am with my NT700 purchase. I was on the fence before the NC700x came out, but after actually sitting on an NC at the San Mateo Motorcycle show I'm sure glad I picked the NT (not putting the NC down, and there's lots to appreciate, it just felt like a light toy to me). I was hoping that my next bike would be the bike I would ride for years and years. I feel like I could ride around the world on it; and in style. I hope someday another curious buyer reads this and it reenforces their decision to go with the NT700.

She's sexy too!

Attachments

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Of course you love it! You've got one of the (faster) red ones!

;^)

Mike

bicyclist

I hope you're not bummed to discover that you're missing the Honda emblem below the taillight.:doh1:

OP
OP

AmericanRecluse

I hope you're not bummed to discover that you're missing the Honda emblem...
Keen eye, my friend. I had the dealer install a new one after this pic was taken. Funny thing is, it took me about an hour to figure out what that weird shape was, and why it was there.

bicyclist

Keen eye, my friend. I had the dealer install a new one after this pic was taken. Funny thing is, it took me about an hour to figure out what that weird shape was, and why it was there.
;) I had to go look at mine to figure out what was missing!

It's a nice bike. I'm sure it will serve you well.

tawilke46

Even though I own a silver NT, I do find the garnet red version to be more voluptuous. After a year of analysis, my therapist thinks it has something to do with my third grade teacher, Miss Malucci...:eek1:

Glad you like it.
Yeah, red(or shades of red) looks really good on motorcycles and race cars........especially Ferrari's.

Top Bottom