Went on a substantial ride today. (at least for me)

daler

Bike
2011 Black NT700
Took a nice ride today from my house to Thompson Falls, Mt via Plains. Then back to Plains for a huckleberry/salted carmel cone at Ripples before heading home. 199 miles
IMG_20160915_155515.jpg
20160915_134707.jpg

And I had someone comment on my BMW in Thompson Falls. :)

Last edited:
I have had many people say nice BMW. I did as several other members, I had some HMW stickers made and placed them next to the Honda emblems. Now most people look and then ask, What kind of bike is that?
By the way, my NT knows where all the ice cream shops are located in most of Michigan.

I have had many people say nice BMW. I did as several other members, I had some HMW stickers made and placed them next to the Honda emblems. Now most people look and then ask, What kind of bike is that?
By the way, my NT knows where all the ice cream shops are located in most of Michigan.

Then you must have been to Moomers in Traverse City. :)

And all the Soda Jerks know his name :) :rofl1:

I read this with a bit of envy. For one reason or the other, the only mileage I've put on my NT since my 7,000 mile ride to and after Spearfish, has been to the shop for maintenance.

Sigh! Just gotta get out there.

I've only got a skosh over 3K miles this year. I don't think i've been under 6-7K since I started riding. :frown::frown::frown:

Back
Top Bottom