What do you use the pass-through for?

Okay I could tell you that I use mine for keeping a tool roll, tire plugs or any number of things. The truth is that the main thing I use it for is bringing home 18 inch hogies.

Bike
2010 Honda NT700VA
I bought a Kriega Kube 1 bag and outfitted it with complete flat tire repair kit: pair of pliers to pull out obstrstruction, plug kit including prep/reaming tool, and CO2 cartridges/chuck. With a little velcro, it fits and hangs nicely in the pass-through.

Bike
Silver NT700V
Keep my tire kit in there. Kit includes Slime pump, gummy worms and tools (need to add small pliers though).

Mattb

I'm thinking a camera tri-pod will fit there just right, but with the ends padded of course.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Okay I could tell you that I use mine for keeping a tool roll, tire plugs or any number of things. The truth is that the main thing I use it for is bringing home 18 inch hogies.
You can get those home. Mine disappear after walking out of the shop :)

silverdevil

ever seen a KIRMIT chair? started off as a good camping chair then they made leg extensions and it is the same size but MUCH better than a standard size folding chair.
my KIRMIT chair fits in the big hole between the bags. on a long trip or at the motel I can pull out the chair and enjoy the stop.

taldric

I now have an emergency fuel bottle in there. It has a liter of fuel just in case I misjudged the distance to the next gas station by a little.

Top Bottom