Wishing all the best...

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm looking forward to church tonight and Sunday and a quiet observance of Christmas tomorrow. I know that not all of our members are Christian and I believe in the acceptance and inclusion of all manner of people...of any faith or none, of all cultures and orientations. At this time of year, there are many different celebrations -- may the one you celebrate be filled with meaning and joy, family and friends. May your life be renewed and refreshed.

Appreciate your message and wish the same to you and all our forum members and their families, as well as forum visitors!

Merry Christmas everyone ... the good should be celebrated ... and as Phil said "any faith or none, of all cultures and orientations" ...

Best wishes to all and here's wishing you a safe and healthy 2022! ;)

I'm looking forward to church tonight and Sunday and a quiet observance of Christmas tomorrow. I know that not all of our members are Christian and I believe in the acceptance and inclusion of all manner of people...of any faith or none, of all cultures and orientations. At this time of year, there are many different celebrations -- may the one you celebrate be filled with meaning and joy, family and friends. May your life be renewed and refreshed.
Well said and I hope to see all of you on the road this year.

Best CHRISTmas wishes to everyone! May the New Year bring a great riding season and a much diminished presence of Covid.

Mike

I rode yesterday with a friend and will ride again tomorrow (New Year's Eve Day) with other pals. Except for the rain about every 3-days, it has been a warm and weird December in this part of OH and I've rolled up a lot of miles. :)

Friday the 31st looks like a good riding day here, but after that the s**t hits the fan..... the revenge of JJ!! Mixed precip and wind chills below zero!! Oh well, it had to happen some time. Will let Mother Nature get it out of her system and get on to spring!

Mike

We've got the possibility of receiving 3-5" of snow tomorrow night. I'll believe it when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom