Barber Vintage Festival 2016

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Once again my sons and I are headed to Birmingham, AL for the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival, October 7-9th. Anyone else from the forum planning to attend? It's a great event and the museum is spectacular.... even more so than before as they have just completed a new 80,000 square foot addition.

Mike

Mike: I have been wanting to head up there for a visit to the museum as well. Where do you stay when you visit - camping?
Might be a fun ride from my home here in FL. Jim

Mike: I have been wanting to head up there for a visit to the museum as well. Where do you stay when you visit - camping?
Might be a fun ride from my home here in FL. Jim

Jim, they have a primitive campground on the premises, but it is likely already booked. We are staying at the Motel 6 in Birmingham. There are other private campgrounds in the area but getting a rez at a close one may be dicey.

Mike

Mike tried to send you a note this morning about the trip but your mail box on the forum is full. Jim

One of the best Motorcycle meets there is. I really found Barber to be a very good time. Meet Wheels Through Time's Dale Walkster there and a couple of years later at his place (I remind him of the hard time he had starting his MC for the race while I was riding a shuttle while he was peddling his *** off behind the shuttle). I recommend at least one trip to Vintage Days, you will have a very nice time.

Back
Top Bottom