Boots for on and off speed? Short cummute boots:)

I wear tactical boots with side zippers. No need to change when I get to work or to a customer's site.

There are a lot of motorcycle specific boots available. If its all about speed look for ones with zippers vs. laces. I like TCX boots but there are many other good brands. Take a look at the reviews on webbikeworld.

I could be mistaken but I believe both the Combat and Combat Lites utilize an internal lace up system then have hook & loop flaps on the outside. It's not what I'd call a "slip-on boot," such as engineer or cowboy boots.

I wear tactical boots with side zippers. No need to change when I get to work or to a customer's site.

+1 I wear Bates "tactical boots" for the same reasons... Plus I have never found a pair of "motorcycle" specific boots that are good for walking any real distance.

I have a pair of Joe Rocket Meteor Boots (Short ones) and a pair of Joe Rocket Sonic Boots--10" Both are very comfortable and are good walkers.

For me the primary factor is a pair of boots that have a chance of staying on my feet in a crash. Laces properly pulled up tend to help with this. A flap to cover the laces to keep them from interfering with the equipment are nice. Now add a zipper to make them easy to get on and off... Now all you need is a boot maker that still does all three at a price you can afford.

Back
Top Bottom