Givi Windscreen

djpacholl

I'm looking to upgrade my windscreen and have reviewed all the relevant posts. However, I have not found any comments on the Givi windcreen for the NT700. Has anyone had any experience with their product?

Not on the NT. But I had a tall Givi on my Versys and it worked well (much better than the CalSci). Clarity was very good and function was good for that bike.

I have never had a GIVI,

The best aftermarket windshilel with a very quiet air pocket was from a Clearview for my old Concours 1000.

That and the CEE BAILY on the NT cover most of my experience on Sport tourer'sI like the c baily, but it doesn't produce a QUIET pocket for me.

I had a wind bender from Fire Creek on my GL1800 that did a very good job for me, but Iamnot sure if they are doing anything fo the NT.

I have never had a GIVI,

The best aftermarket windshilel with a very quiet air pocket was from a Clearview for my old Concours 1000.

That and the CEE BAILY on the NT cover most of my experience on Sport tourer'sI like the c baily, but it doesn't produce a QUIET pocket for me.

I had a wind bender from Fire Creek on my GL1800 that did a very good job for me, but Iamnot sure if they are doing anything fo the NT.

I had a Givi on my last bike and liked it a lot - no experience with it on the NT. My Cee Bailey +6 works just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom