I just added more comfort to my bike

jackgermain

I have just returned to riding a NT after a 3 year absence. Bought this one, a 2010 red with 2400 miles pristine condition, last week. My previous NT was a silver one. Anyways, I just put on some mini floorboards. I saw a previous thread where a lot of comments were not in the favorable zone about such a farkle. The ones I put on this bike are Kuryakyn 7579 Gloss Black Premium Mini Boards and secured by the KURYAKYN 8815 SPLINED ADAPTER MOUNTS. Placement was a piece of cake. Once I got the angle adjusted I found that they are very comfortable and provide a great platform for your feet. No brake adjustment needed but I did raise the shifter up. Now I am waiting for my new windshield and wind deflectors for the hands. Glad to be back on the NT for sure.

I have the mini boards and really like them. :welcome1: back and ride safe.

Some people love floorboards, some don't. I don't for any type of distance riding. I did love a heal and toe shifter when in the military. That way the spit shine on my boots wasn't messed up :)

I don't like floor boards, I find that is I don't wiggle my feet on long rides I get stiff. I play with the pegs I guess, and that for me makes it a better ride. I don't use highway pegs too often, but nice some, just not for hours on a ride. Mick-O that move sometimes are good too when on a long ride, the fact you can move them helps my legs.

Back
Top Bottom