Just say NO-I've not learn how to yet

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
When do you learn to say no? I not learned to. Another triathlon needs some motorcycle support to keep the bikers and runners safe, Wednesday I get a email saying that the group I been riding support with needs help. There are thousand of motorcyclist around, why do I tend to say sure why the heck not: I'll get up at 4:30, let out the dogs, grab a Muffin, a quick coffee and then ride a little over a hour in the dark (through critter county), to be there to ride the course before the event. Then 4 hours of maximum 25 mile an hour riding, to make sure the participants don't get killed or if they need some attention for either themselves or bicycle. Heck I could not do what they do for all the gold in a rappers teeth.

I think I start a support group that says NO. Kind of like buying a MG Midget-should of said NOOOOOOOO!

LOL! I'm an old ex-bicycle rider. I never raced, but I appreciate the moto-guys who support bike races. Thanks for being unable to say "no" to this one!

I got rid of my pickup, and this vastly reduced the quantity of things I was failing to say no to. In fact it was the main reason to change vehicles.

I think the main reason I say 'YES' is because I generally meet some nice guys. I met 2 guys today that put on the Midnight Ride to the Bridge today. He told me they are only going to do 2 more of these rides then stop: that would make 30 years of these night rides.
So if you ever though about riding in one of these rides you got only 2 more years.
http://www.gwrra-mi-g.org/Midnight Ride brochure 2014.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom