Kudos to Victory

It's good to see someone try it anyway. It would probably get too costly to maintain it all the time. I guess they're probably just trying to boost start of the season numbers or try to get people to try a victory before running to HD.

This bike pushes my cruiser button rode one on there demo tour and fell in lust.
[video=youtube_share;Zyud4AVx-ZE]http://youtu.be/Zyud4AVx-ZE[/video]

My brother has a Victory Vision and loves it. I have ridden it a couple hundred miles and it is a superb bike. The styling has to kind of grow on you, but the power and comfort are top notch from the get-go.

......and none of those pesky valve adjustments to worry about on a Victory.......

My nephew has a Vision too. I hate the styling but it is VERY comfortable and cruises efforlessly, like a Road King or Gold Wing.

Actually, I kind of like the styling. I reminds me of something Raymond Loewy (sp?) might have designed. The Pennsy RR passenger steam engines, the Studebaker Hawks, etc.

A woman whose name I've forgotten had a pink one at both the Iron Butt National Meetings in the last couple of years and rode it in the IronButt 6K and did very well. A factory exec rode one in the last IBR and did fairly well, too. They're competent machines.

Back
Top Bottom