Touring Cover

Bob

I'll let the moderator move this if there is a better place for this topic.

I am planning a couple of trips this Spring and Summer and during those trips my NT will be outside overnight for the first time. Does anyone have a recommendation on:

1) Should I use a cover on the bike at night?
2) If so, do you have a recommendation for a cover for the NT
that is not too bulky to travel with?

I use a Sun Blocker partial cover to keep the rain, dew, etc, off the seat... See Seller for a Cycle Sun Blocker on Ebay for what I have...

It is small to carry, covers the essentials, and is small enough opened it shouldn't act as a "big sail" pulling on the bike if it get windy....

Last edited:
Wayne, which size do you have? To what does it attach? Would a tank bag fit under it at the front?

I have the medium, I used it on my Harley I had before the NT... It attaches with four elastic loops on the corners... And yes, a tank bag would fit under it easily...

I like having a cover that does not go over the windshield... I had a windshield ruined on my BMW by the wind moving a full cover around and marring the finish...even with the so called "windshield safe" soft lining!

I have the medium, I used it on my Harley I had before the NT... It attaches with four elastic loops on the corners... And yes, a tank bag would fit under it easily...

I like having a cover that does not go over the windshield... I had a windshield ruined on my BMW by the wind moving a full cover around and marring the finish...even with the so called "windshield safe" soft lining!

That's a pretty good deal. Thanks for sharing Wayne. I'll order the medium.

Rick, LMAO. That should be under, " Don't ask- Don't tell. :)

OH wait, they did away with that, DA/DT thing. Ok Tat, I'm with Rick on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom