Tourmaster heated vest with collar

I find it's best to act like a grownup instead of treating your spouse like your parent.

I find it's best to act like a grownup instead of treating your spouse like your parent.

You're right, Katherine. Just tryin' to be funny in my post above. One of the greatest things about my second wife and our marriage is that we neither one "parent" each other (although sometimes we both forget that we're no longer married to our first spouse). It's not always easy to be grown up, but it sure works better.

You give relationship advice that's as good as your motorcycle advice!

Me!!?? Act like a grownup!!?? I haven't done it yet in 62+ years, so why start now??

;^)

Mike

I have to agree, after almost forty years together my wife would think I was ailing if I suddenly started acting like an adult.

Rick, you and Katherine are both right , in all reality my wife is great she doesn't even complain when I rebuild the Ural carbs on the kitchen table. jim

I don't know about the Tourmaster, but my Warm and Safe vest won't heat up so quickly it'll burn you without warning. I also have found that with a warm neck, my head stays much warmer without having to wear a hat with a neck. Those things almost always have me with steamed-up glasses.

Back
Top Bottom