6th Nat'l NT Rally - July 6-9, 2016 - Spearfish, SD

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I think you made a good decision on changing the date. Howsomever, it don't work great for me. I'll come up on Tuesday, but have to leave on Thursday since I've volunteered to be a scorer for the ButtLite Rally in Denver on the weekend.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I think you made a good decision on changing the date. Howsomever, it don't work great for me. I'll come up on Tuesday, but have to leave on Thursday since I've volunteered to be a scorer for the ButtLite Rally in Denver on the weekend.
Phil Phil Phil....you are a volunteer....you can tell them you have an important function so you cant make it....they will find someone else....one of my favorite expressions is:
"Graveyards are full of Indespensible Men" They will make do with out you....stay for Pizza. We miss you.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I have guarenteed good weather and cool temps not needing airconditioning. I have a room at the Bell.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I have guarenteed good weather and cool temps not needing airconditioning. I have a room at the Bell.
But Chris, the campers will miss you looking for your computer in your tent among all of that whatever all that stuff is you bring!!!!

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I m in FOR SURE jUST CONFIRMED MY
RESERVATION AT bELL'S AND WITH MY cHAUFER
I HAVE ROOM FOR 6,7,8TH

ELDON

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Sorry to hear that Phil... however, being a site Moderator, you are contractually obligated to show up ... he he he

Bike
Majority rules & I m sure it will be 100% in favor of not allowing your sneaking OUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT Friday night PHIL,

Bes[des if you wait until then to depart you will be IN DENVER IN TIME FOR BREAKFAST! Then you will be red eyed and irritable like a good scorer must be!!:rofl1:

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
I guess that's a possibility, Eldon. I'll think about it.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
But Chris, the campers will miss you looking for your computer in your tent among all of that whatever all that stuff is you bring!!!!
Actually, I LIKE camping there but certain un- named travel companions want running water.....well, I can camp next year again. Its a very nice campground. I just want to test the theory that if I have airconditioning, no one else will need it. ;)
Rest assured that we shall be hanging out at the campground listening to storys all day.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Sorry to hear that Phil... however, being a site Moderator, you are contractually obligated to show up ... he he he
That's exactly right. And if he trys to sneak off, how easy is it to remove one of his wheels?

Bike
Only if he has too! 18 months of full body armour in Afgahnastan tends to make it sort of a bad memory! He has not been on a bike of any kind since 04 when my Wing was new and he happened to ge home for a short time, we rode about 12 miles and he did enjoy that!

Bike
Eldon's Chauffer
Chris, I wish I AD ONE OF THOSE, . 55- 60?? r69 0R r69S WITH EARLS FRONT SUSPENDION. MEYOR SEAT, sPORT CROSS BAR IN HANDLEBARS, AND PROBABLY THE LARGE TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLEY:) ONE OF THE BEST BIKES EVER BUILT, I HAD A 57 r-50.

eLDON

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
OK, this is what I'm going to do. I'll come up on Tuesday and leave at about 8AM on Friday. I'll be at Perkins for breakfast at 7AM on Friday and head out from there. I'll miss the stove fuel and pizza party on Friday night, but I'll hang out at the campground on Thursday.

Top Bottom