9th Nat'l NT Rally - June 19-22, 2019 - Spearfish, SD

Bike
2018 CanAm Spyder RTL
Didn't ya just love my Hi Viz White Socks? In case I got lost wandering the campsite after dark and ya had to send out a search party. :geek:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
That was a pretty good group -- 'Cept for that fat guy on the right of both pictures.

Bike
2018 CanAm Spyder RTL
OK, I'm coming. But I have to go to California first. 🆒

I called Russell Day Long in Shasta Lake, CA to get a ride-in appointment for a custom seat for my Spyder. The earliest available appointment was on 12 June! Argghh! And because of the size of the Spyder RT Limited seat, they can't finish it until the next morning, so I have to stay overnight and can't leave until at least noon-ish the 13th. So I'm booked at the Best Western in Redding for 2 nights, but may end up staying there a third night too. So I'm not gonna ride 700+ miles all the way back to Las Vegas, just to have to leave for Spearfish again a couple days after I get back home. I'll work my way to Spearfish from Shasta Lake with my new seat. I'm booked at Bell's in Spearfish 20th - 22nd (Thursday - Saturday) and will leave Spearfish Sunday morning.

Looking forward to the trip. See ya all in June.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Hey look! Phil is telling a story....Redbird is ignoring him, and Artemeties is looking pensive....yup, that's Spearfish!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Just talked to Jim Moore and he's riding again (not far yet) but is planning on coming to Spearfish!

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
That's great news. I'm happy for Jim.
We may need a bigger coffee pot.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
RedBird (Ken Malone) called me this morning. He's bought a home in Berthoud (about 25 miles from here, but is spending a lot of time in Kansas City with his friend. Ken and I are going to ride tomorrow afternoon, but his friend is moving in KC and he might not make it to Spearfish. :-(

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
I am sad to say that I not be attending after all. Family concerns.
I am trying to figure out how to un-RSVP.
Sounds like it will be a good event. I am sorry that I will miss it.

Top Bottom