Advice Corbin Seat

garhod

Hi,
I also have a corbin seat for my NT and wanted to add an AirHawk. I was curious what model you went with, it looks like the cruiser medium follow the curvature of the seat. The AirHawk R might also be ok even though it doesn't taper in the front as much. Your input would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
My 84 R100RT came with a Corbin, so I got one for my NT. I am happy with the seat. Seats are like rides, don't tell someone what machine to ride, like it ride it. Same with a seat, your money your choice. Yep a seat might be harder to choose then, you can usually ride a bike: but find the seat if lucky you can find someone with the brand your interested in.

garhod

My 84 R100RT came with a Corbin, so I got one for my NT. I am happy with the seat. Seats are like rides, don't tell someone what machine to ride, like it ride it. Same with a seat, your money your choice. Yep a seat might be harder to choose then, you can usually ride a bike: but find the seat if lucky you can find someone with the brand your interested in.
A little like buying a pair of shoes, one size and style doesn't work for everyone. The hard part with a motorcycle it is not like a car, where you can move the seat back and forth or up and down till it feels right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I had a Corbin on my Ninja and it was a great seat. On the NT I chose a Sargent Lo Profile and am very happy with the comfort and the high quality of the seat.

Top Bottom