Advice Corbin Seat

Hi,
I also have a corbin seat for my NT and wanted to add an AirHawk. I was curious what model you went with, it looks like the cruiser medium follow the curvature of the seat. The AirHawk R might also be ok even though it doesn't taper in the front as much. Your input would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary

My 84 R100RT came with a Corbin, so I got one for my NT. I am happy with the seat. Seats are like rides, don't tell someone what machine to ride, like it ride it. Same with a seat, your money your choice. Yep a seat might be harder to choose then, you can usually ride a bike: but find the seat if lucky you can find someone with the brand your interested in.

My 84 R100RT came with a Corbin, so I got one for my NT. I am happy with the seat. Seats are like rides, don't tell someone what machine to ride, like it ride it. Same with a seat, your money your choice. Yep a seat might be harder to choose then, you can usually ride a bike: but find the seat if lucky you can find someone with the brand your interested in.

A little like buying a pair of shoes, one size and style doesn't work for everyone. The hard part with a motorcycle it is not like a car, where you can move the seat back and forth or up and down till it feels right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Corbin on my Ninja and it was a great seat. On the NT I chose a Sargent Lo Profile and am very happy with the comfort and the high quality of the seat.

Back
Top Bottom