Air hawk

Bike
2010 Red NT 700
Hello Herb and thank you! The silly season is rapidly closing in and then I will get more time to visit forums on the Internet. I do have a lot to tell from my trips through Europe this summer, where the Lady in Red did perform beautifully. A lot of pics and stories will follow.
The NT will not get lost. And about the NC? Do get one! ;-)
Can hardly wait. My wife and I took at trip in Europe last summer on a 2003 BMW K 1200 RS and then this summer took the NT cross country to California and back. My wife says she prefers the NT to the K 1200 for comfort. So, I'm loving the NT for touring.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Thanks Warren. It's been a lot of biking this summer, I can promise you! :) The stories are plenty in number and they will be served now when the days are getting shorter.
Yeah, Christian, we've missed your posts. Glad you're getting in a lot of riding though. I suspect that is is a depressing time of year for you (riding wise) as the cold once again descends upon us. Last year the winter was extremely mild for us and I rode all winter. I hope this year is a replay.

Mike

Bike
2011 NT700v
From what I've read here, the Airhawk medium cruiser size is the right one for an NT. I see they also do an Airhawk R which has a little different air cel layout. It's slightly larger. Has anyone tried it? Do you notice the compression points they're talking about with a regular airhawk?

I seriously considering one but I'd like your opinion. It seems like a good idea.

Thanks
fltsfshr

Bike
2011 NT700v
I ordered the Airhawk R. I'll let you know how it works out. I picked up the passenger cushion too.

New toys are fun.

In a bit I'm going to go try out my new nice soft handlebar covers that showed up today.

fltsfshr

Bike
2011 NT700v
They delivered my new seat pad today. I've got it on and adjusted. It feels OK. I can feel a difference on my boney butt and there's freedom in the middle. :) It fits the seat perfectly.

Got the pillion one too, hope my wife likes it.

We'll try them out tomorrow, and see what the difference is after a couple hours of riding. Our first long day trip will be to Key West. It's about 300 miles from here to there by bike. It's only 90 miles by boat.

fltsfshr

Bike
2011 NT700v
Ok We gave our new inflatable cushions a run today. Both the Airhawk R and the pillion cushion performed as claimed. After 3 hours of no stop seat time, no butt fatigue. The R design works well.

Good farkle, They're removable when we're just driving around town. Next run will be a bit longer.

fltsfshr

skiper

SuperMek , that photo is Deaulixcious... should be in a brochure at Honda or sumthin. Lighting and composition , and that BIKE ,, super-just super...

Fisherdave

I just bought an Air Hawk a couple of weeks ago. I have the Sargent seat from MCL on my NT. The Air Hawk is a great product. I tend to use it on longer rides. It is sort of like having an second seat. I don't think anyone could go wrong buying one.

Top Bottom