Anyone have input on the newest generation Kawasaki Concours?

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
The BMW K1600 has outdone the C14 in HP. I am not sure that these big bikes should still be called sport touring. I can't see taking one of those monsters through the twisties that I ride on. All that hp and weight is not going to help much on a hairpin turn.

OP
OP
vacanefan
Bike
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
OK. Here is the trade value that I received with no additional money "added" to the new bike price, hidden or otherwise: $8,350!!! I was very excited and immediately signed the deal. My NT had just under 25,000 miles on it (2010 purchased in Jan 2011). Knowing that a new NT can be had for not much more, this was a deal that I could not walk away from. I love the NT, but my new 2012 Councours is unbelievable!! I shopped around at several dealers and with several brands before this deal materialized. I can tell you from experience that some dealers did not want my NT as a trade, some dealers offered as little as $5000, and one dealer (who now has one less 2012 Concours) offered $8350. Done. It pays to shop around and not be "needing" to make a deal. I owed $7615 on my NT, so it was a great deal for me. I'm sure the dealer knows what they are doing and will somehow benefit from this deal, but I could not be happier. Impressions of the Concours to follow... Only about 150 miles in the first day of ownership, but WOW!

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Bob that's interesting, I wonder if that was my NT. I got 5k in trade for mine from a Triumph Ducati Piaggio dealer here in NH. Did the NT have a gear indicator on it? If so, it could have been mine.. If it was silver with 13k on the odo.

Bike
choosing
Thats a great trade. I saw a 2010 red NT with 2000 miles on it at a dealership.
With a good detail, the bike would look new. They were asking 7 grand but I
think that bike could be had for 6500.

Joe

Top Bottom