Bicycling shorts under Kevlar jeans?

OP
OP
harryhendo
Bike
2010 Red NT700V
I ordered two pair of the LD shorts and wore them on my last trip (16 days, 4400 miles). They were great! No chaffing and only one or two sores (probably more from heat than from rubbing). And the shorts double as a bathing suit! A very good product. Thanks guys!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
B
I ordered two pair of the LD shorts and wore them on my last trip (16 days, 4400 miles). They were great! No chaffing and only one or two sores (probably more from heat than from rubbing). And the shorts double as a bathing suit! A very good product. Thanks guys!
Bathing suit!!?? Who woulda thunk? Did they withstand the chlorine pool water OK?
Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Speaking of LD Comfort underwear, it was in jeopardy of going away for a while during the pandemic. I saw Mario Winkleman, the inventor, manufacturer, and distributor of LD Comfort at the IBR start. I had read that they were closing down and closing out their inventory and bought a new set (long-sleeved shirt and pants, and short pants) after I lost weight. They came and 2 of the three pieces were labeled with another name -- can't remember what it was and I'm too lazy to get up and go check. But Mario found a way to restart the company and was at the Big Dance. In fact, during the hour after the bikes had their odometer check and the actual start, he pulled the LD Comfort van out in the space between the two lanes of riders and gave them his mini-lecture of how to use LD Comfort stuff to stay cool.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
No, it did, but it's back to LD Comfort now. One of the things they did to get through the pandemic was to make masks. They were sold under the name that was in my unofficial LD Comfort top and bottom.

Top Bottom