Changes...

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, my friends. I slept better last night and Joanne's daughter and I have gotten some stuff worked out today. We're having Joanne's service at 3pm on Friday and my daughter's been able to make travel arrangements from Malabar, FL, and back. Everyone else is pretty close, so travel won't be very tought to arrange.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I've been travelling and just learned of your loss. Our words can offer but little comfort, but rest assured that her suffering has ended now that she is in the arms of our Lord. If there in anything at all I can do, you have but to call......

God Bless...

Mike

Bike
‘10 NT700VA ‘10 HD Trike
Some of you have known that my wife has been struggling with Altzheimer's. She's been in 2 care facilities for just a little over a year. Her daughter and I decided to stop feeding on Friday. We knew that meant she wouldn't be with us for too long, but we were surprised when she died this afternoon. Joanne has been a tremendous blessing to me since I met her in the spring of '97 and I really miss her, but nobody needs to go through what she has, so I am relieved that she isn't going through Altzheimer's torture any longer.
So very sorry to you and your family. May she Rest In Peace. Now it’s time to take care of you.

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Phil,
I am saddened by your loss. I know that you have many things to do now. Later on, when all is done and quiet, do not hesitate to reach out.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Thanks again to all of you who have reached out to me. I know there are people who I haven't heard from who are thinking about us and praying for us.

I'm doing pretty good still. Spent a bunch of money at the funeral home today. We meet with our pastor tomorrow afternoon; my daughter flies in from
Florida tomorrow; my son and his wife drive up from Colorado Springs Thursday.

Top Bottom