Danger Mobil M1-108a

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm past the point of doing much of my own maintenance. And for some reason, I've got several (at least 3 or 4, and I think more than that) official Honda oil filters. Make me an offer per filter and pay the shipping and they're yours.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
I'm past the point of doing much of my own maintenance. And for some reason, I've got several (at least 3 or 4, and I think more than that) official Honda oil filters. Make me an offer per filter and pay the shipping and they're yours.
i'll take them, these were the ones i said i would take last year, if you had room to bring them to WV. are we going to have it this year?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
You got 'em! I haven't heard any decisions about WV or the availability of the park. I'm thinking that you've moved since I put you in my contact list. I've still got you on Wentwood. If that's not right, PM me your new address and I'll get them sent to you before next week. What do you want to pay for them?

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
I'm not sure about holding the NT Gathering in WV as yet since the covid thing is still going crazy. I'll check with WVRider (Duane) to see how it looks from his end.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I'm not sure about holding the NT Gathering in WV as yet since the covid thing is still going crazy.
Just a data point...every RV group I'm in is still cancelling events well in to 2021. I was informally told by one it will be 2022 before they consider holding any events.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Just a data point...every RV group I'm in is still cancelling events well in to 2021. I was informally told by one it will be 2022 before they consider holding any events.
That's what I'm guessing about WV. :-(

Top Bottom