Hand Surgery Coming Up

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I agree Phil, but you cN TELL YOUR DOC bou how cRING ll o your friends RW! seriously I HOPE THE SCREW IS HOLDING THE PIN nd bones together WELL AND THAT EVERYTHIING IS HEALING AS IT IS SUPPOSED TOO.bY THE TIME YOU GEET THE USE BACK IN THE LEFT YOU WILLL BE A WELL QUALIFIED AMBIDEEXTERIS PERSON!.

hEAL FAST AND WELL!!

eLDON

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
The pin hasn't moved any more and swelling has gone down. If I was forced to use my right hand for a year, I would never become ambidextrous.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
That sounds dangerous anyway, Better to just ride a motorcycle around this great country instead.

Bike
Phil,

I hhink about the same way, LTHOOUGGH THERE ARE CEERTAIN DISCIPLINS I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH WWHERE YOU PRRRACTICE UDING STROONG HAND AAND WEAK HAND , OR AMBIDEXTORIS JUST IN CASE YOU GET FAACED WITH A PROBLEEM WWHERE YOOU CANT USE YOUR DOOMINATE HAND, MNFFFFFFGED TO BE SOMW proficient wwith it and can do OK eaatiing etc or other things, that required full use of opposite hand and eye ccoordinatioon, not that I would want or dessirrrre to make it a habit!

It is good to know that the swelling has subsided aand that you aaare on thee road to recovery. Hopeefully ddudleey is doiiinng as well with regard to th broken tupperwweaar arroound the sspeedomeeeeter arreea!!

POOOP. aat leat your depth percceeeeption is not oout of focus so you ccaan successfully geettt your fork into what ever is on your plate

Eldon

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
One pin out today, the rest in two week from yesterday. Several months PT ahead.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
That sounds like forward progress. Keep it up.

Here is a question for you PT. Does typing long-winded, detailed posts on a motorcycle forum count as physical therapy? If so, you should have it made. We miss your characteristic "Phil Tarman" posts, but we are glad to see the ones you do post. Especially the ones that report good healing progress.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Here is a question for you PT. Does typing long-winded, detailed posts on a motorcycle forum count as physical therapy?
I'll ask that question! I can guarantee that typing the way I have been is adequately frustrating.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
I need to catch up their travels. I'm glad they're enjoying the trip!

Bike
That sounds like forward progress. Keep it up.

Here is a question for you PT. Does typing long-winded, detailed posts on a motorcycle forum count as physical therapy? If so, you should have it made. We miss your characteristic "Phil Tarman" posts, but we are glad to see the ones you do post. Especially the ones that report good healing progress.
Phil,

several months puts you into aafter ffieeeeerstof the new year, so by the time the ridiinng season gets here again you will be in grrreaat shape!!Yes I know , by then you will be climbing the waalls and as grouchy as a mink that has just hDD IT'S SALMONN STOLEN FROM IT! tHE THEEEAAARpy will take time but hNG IN THERE aaa I know you will win that battle ND SOON IT WILL JUST BE A BAD MEMORY.
mAYBE COMW TIME TO APPLY FOR DEEER TAAGS A FITTIINNG REVENGE WOULD TO BE TO GET YOURSELFE DEEER TAGS AND HEEL TO THIN THE POPULAAATION WITH THE ODDS ALL ON YOUR SIDE

eLDON

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Phil,

I have been busy with work and other things the past few months. I just read about your incident. Sounds like your getting mended and with time and PT you will be back on the bike. Hope you heal fast.

Top Bottom