Honda Three Wheel Concept

Bike
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
I could do without the hybrid technology, but the rest of the design has potential.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
An ST 1300 that can corner harder with more torque... would love to take one for a ride.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
[An ST 1300 that can corner harder with more torque...]

Karl - The engine is closer in architecture to a 4-cyl, GL1200 Gold Wing. And knowing Honda, they probably changed everything! :)

Bike
Bonneville T120
I dig it. If it has three wheels I would want one designed from the get go to have three wheels instead of a trike conversion!

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Here you have this big *** vehicle with no where to put anything. It needs a pair of saddle bags.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
I sure you can add bags & top box to the back whereas on a Trike conversion, all the space is taken by having two huge rear wheels and only room for a top box.

bicyclist

It needs a pair of saddle bags.
Easy enough to do.

I would be interested only if it leans. Otherwise, it's like every other trike with all of the disadvantages of a motorcycle and non of the advantages.

I'd like to see a smaller-than-1000 cc displacement engine and the addition of a very aerodynamic fairing of the sort that would make Craig Vetter happy to have it in his fuel efficiency competition.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I sure you can add bags & top box to the back whereas on a Trike conversion, all the space is taken by having two huge rear wheels and only room for a top box.
I don't know what conversions you looked at but everything made for touring, for both Wing and H-D touring bike conversions, that I saw had a nice trunk and a top box. My Tri-Glide, effectively an OEM conversion, had more room in the trunk than the NT's large pannier lids and top box combined...plus the big top box.

I like it. It appears smaller than the Spyder which I would like. I like much better if the fronts lean. Of course I would love to see that engine in a two wheeler.

Top Bottom