Honda Three Wheel Concept

I could do without the hybrid technology, but the rest of the design has potential.

An ST 1300 that can corner harder with more torque... would love to take one for a ride.

[An ST 1300 that can corner harder with more torque...]

Karl - The engine is closer in architecture to a 4-cyl, GL1200 Gold Wing. And knowing Honda, they probably changed everything! :)

Here you have this big *** vehicle with no where to put anything. It needs a pair of saddle bags.

I sure you can add bags & top box to the back whereas on a Trike conversion, all the space is taken by having two huge rear wheels and only room for a top box.

It needs a pair of saddle bags.

Easy enough to do.

I would be interested only if it leans. Otherwise, it's like every other trike with all of the disadvantages of a motorcycle and non of the advantages.

I'd like to see a smaller-than-1000 cc displacement engine and the addition of a very aerodynamic fairing of the sort that would make Craig Vetter happy to have it in his fuel efficiency competition.

I sure you can add bags & top box to the back whereas on a Trike conversion, all the space is taken by having two huge rear wheels and only room for a top box.

I don't know what conversions you looked at but everything made for touring, for both Wing and H-D touring bike conversions, that I saw had a nice trunk and a top box. My Tri-Glide, effectively an OEM conversion, had more room in the trunk than the NT's large pannier lids and top box combined...plus the big top box.

I like it. It appears smaller than the Spyder which I would like. I like much better if the fronts lean. Of course I would love to see that engine in a two wheeler.

Back
Top Bottom