Honda Top Case - Worth the money?

Bike
Bonneville T120
I'm with Banjoboy. Mine top case was part of the package I got from the dealer. I felt like I got a pretty good deal when I bought it and I like the way it performs. Easy on, easy off the bike too.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Easy on, easy off the bike too.

You actually take it off? When I got my first topbox nearly 12 years ago, I thought it would be for trips only. WRONG! I thought I would carry it in and out of motels. WRONG! I did that maybe twice.

Since then, on trips I carry a cheap $10 Walmart collapsible duffle bag that's 20" long, and it has my stuff for three or so days at a time. It goes in the top box, my other clothes and stuff go in the left pannier; road gear and tools, etc. in the right.

When I'm not on trips, the top box is the first place for groceries and stuff I'm carrying back and forth to work; left pannier is used for other things I'm carrying around. On days like yesterday, when I made a quick trip to a regional hospital to visit, When I went in, the top box held my 'Stitch, the left pannier my heated jacket, and a gallon jug of a concoction I'm drinking for my diet.

Too much storage capacity is just about right for me!

Top Bottom