I hate parking lots

OP
OP
Bear

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Katherine, The dealership is North Country Harley-Davidson/Honda 3099 N. Belfast Ave. Augusta ME 04330. I almost bought a Road King until I saw the NT.

If you go to Maine and don't call Dan and me, we will be hurt. Boy, I love it up here--and what an incredible fall we are having.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
When I had my first drop (we won't talk about the others), I went to my insurance company (State Farm). I've got $100 deductible. They paid for a pair of big lids, the engine guard, damage to the heat shield over the muffler, and were ready to pay for the little gouge on my Throttlemeister. After the deductible, they wrote me a check for $827. I spent $500 on the pannier lids (sold the scraped one and its undamaged mate to Sailarial for $250), and was able to give my granddaughter $300 to fix her car.

State Farm didn't change my premium. In '07, I hit the deer with the Concours and they paid about $2700. In '06, I totaled a Concours, and they paid me $2700. I'm still paying what I was paying when I started with them in '99.

elizilla

If you go to Maine and don't call Dan and me, we will be hurt. Boy, I love it up here--and what an incredible fall we are having.
Well, I have been to Maine three times now, each time to visit the same folks. They throw an awesome house party over Labor Day weekend. Their address is in Guilford, but they're a long ways outside of town. I expect I'll be there again next year. I will PM you then. :)

OP
OP
Bear

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
And if we don't like a person, we talk about damp cold foggy weather. Of course anyone who has been to Maine knows that it is not true. Piece of trivia: Maine gets as many "Langleys as Florida. Langleys are important if you are into photovoltaics (Solar Panels)

MAC

Alex, sorry about the mishap to your NT. It's to bad people don't do the right thing and look for the owner of the bike and tell them they just backed into it. But of corse you won't get that if the person wanted to hit it and run.

Top Bottom