Is Everybody Ready II

“Remember” ???? What is this word “remember” ? I think I’ve heard of it once before, but……..

I like the word “graupel”. I dropped that one on a couple friends which got them going. Thanks for bringing that one up Chris.
Who woulda thunk that the Coyote would help us broaden our meteorological lexicon??

Mike

Who woulda thunk that the Coyote would help us broaden our meteorological lexicon??

Mike
Actually, I am quite the weather geek. I have an app on my phone called Windy .com that gives me the weather currently in any part of the world and the forcasted conditions for up to 5 days in the future....in any of 5 different weather models. Radar, Satallite, waves, wind , wind gusts, wild fires , particulate, radiation, tides, snow, humidity, freezing altitudes, airports.
The waves off of Hilo Friday morning will be 7 ft with period of 8 seconds. The wind will be out of the NE at 6 mph. Surf's up, Dude.

Here is what is happening to Tornado alley.
a weather.jpg

"Doc, I have to be off of Hilo Friday morning. Surf's up, Dude. Screenshot_20230406-201805_copy_1080x1471.jpg

I'm a weather geek too! I'm a volunteer storm spotter for the NWS. I'm still gonna call 'em ice pellets though. If I call'em graupel the folks around here will think I'm a weather geek or sumpin'....

;)

Mike

Civil Defence used to send a car out to my house in the corn fields of Illinois during storms as I had a great view to the South west as the land fell away there....duck and cover!
I'm a weather geek too! I'm a volunteer storm spotter for the NWS. I'm still gonna call 'em ice pellets though. If I call'em graupel the folks around here will think I'm a weather geek or sumpin'....

;)

Mike

Civil Defence used to send a car out to my house in the corn fields of Illinois during storms as I had a great view to the South west as the land fell away there....duck and cover!
Ah yes, the Southwest! That's where most of the bad boys come from...

Mike

Trying to not hate you all this week......T-W are in the 40s here.....Jim is sitting outside with a drink next to a Palm tree in Northern Wisconsin....😩😩😩

80 today, tomorrow and Thursday. Then, into the dumper . . . 50's.

Where did all your snow go?

Mike
"Im meeellllltttttiinnggggggggg"
Good for Jim....
All I gotta say is if you are going in for a punch biopsy on your chest, dont assume they will shave it before they do the biopsy, stitch up the hole, and put on a bandaid...
Shave before you go in....trust me on this....I am gonna just let that bandaid fall off.....
punch biopsy on boob.jpg

Well that was sure a short summer.
30” of snow melted in the last week. We had 70 degree days. 😀 So warm that the maple sap quit running.☹️ BUT now we are getting mixed rain and snow and 18” more snow in the forecast for next week. 😬

Poor Jim...
We had one nice day...I rode a bit...thinking about this for my old age. The bike, not Ruriko...
ruriko.jpg

Back
Top Bottom