Mileage Stickers

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
OK. I'm rethinking this whole ST700 sticker deal. There's no reason for me to play middleman. If you want an ST sticker, all you have to do is order one from Callie at Callie-graphics.com. She's quick and reasonable. I think if someone sends her a picture of what they want, whether it's the original one that Chuck Henderson invented, or the fancy one that fieroguy posted, she'd have it in the mail to you within 3-4 days. If you order them, let us know what she charges.

I went out to measure the NT700V sticker on my bike and got to slap myself upside the head and holler, "Duhh...! My feeble mind had forgotten that having the big lids removes the NT700V sticker on the small pannier lids and replaces it with a Deauville emblem. :confused:

(Brief Pause)

I just got off the phone with Jim Rau (junglejim) and he pointed out that I had left out a hyphen in the link to Callie at callie-graphics.com. Fixed that. I'm going to email Chuck Henderson (chucksklrst) and see if he'll post an image of his original ST700 sticker. I know he made it identical to the ST1300 sticker on the silver ST1300 that he had then. Then, any of you who want an ST700 sticker will have a good image to copy.

Last edited:
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Here are some pictures of the ST700 Sticker that Callie Graphics made for me. She might still have the original print. If not, the ST was 1 inch tall and the 700 was 3/4 inches tall. They were the same font as the original ST1300 decals on my ST1300.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Thanks, Chuck, for posting these. I'm gonna' order a set.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Clint, I'm going to order a set from Callie at Callie-graphics.com. I'll forward the pix that Chuck Henderson (chucksklrst on our Forum) sent me and posted here, so if you tell her you want a pair Chuck's ST700 stickers, she'll know what you want.

I don't know what she'll charge but I expect we'll have that nailed down by tomorrow.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Phil, you can let her know that I'll be ordering a pair as well. Others have said the same. So maybe she can do a bunch on one set-up.
Jim, I wondering if they need to be a different color for the red and black bikes -- what do you think?

I did let her know that several other members of the Forum would probably be placing orders.

Bike
2011 Black NT700
Clint, I'm going to order a set from Callie at Callie-graphics.com. I'll forward the pix that Chuck Henderson (chucksklrst on our Forum) sent me and posted here, so if you tell her you want a pair Chuck's ST700 stickers, she'll know what you want.

I don't know what she'll charge but I expect we'll have that nailed down by tomorrow.
Thanks Phil

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Jim, I wondering if they need to be a different color for the red and black bikes -- what do you think?
Ya, my "Blasting Black" one needs a silver color font with NO black border. The red ones and silver ones could have or not have the black border. But the silver color wouldn't work on the silver bikes. I can't figure any one color/border combination that would work for all 3 colors.

Any other ideas out there?

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Ya, my "Blasting Black" one needs a silver color font with NO black border. The red ones and silver ones could have or not have the black border. But the silver color wouldn't work on the silver bikes. I can't figure any one color/border combination that would work for all 3 colors.

Any other ideas out there?
Silver with a white border or white with a silver boarder.

Tonydtiger1971

Reflective yellow border? That would really stand out, especially at night when the lights hit it.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I got a reply from Callie. She will make any color and cost is $10 shipped.

Bike
2011 Black NT700
Does anyone know what the sticker looks like on the black ST1300?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
150,000 Mile stickers are in the mail to James Walker (KTM360mx), who owns Rustinpeace's highest-mileage NT, and to David VanSlyke (Woodaddict), who's still racking them up his NT. I had told them I'd have the stickers in the mail Friday, but then I tried to address the envelopes and the USPS wouldn't have been able to read them for delivery. I sweet-talked my wife into addressing them today and got them mailed.

Top Bottom