Mileage Stickers

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
150,000 Mile stickers are in the mail to James Walker (KTM360mx), who owns Rustinpeace's highest-mileage NT, and to David VanSlyke (Woodaddict), I sweet-talked my wife into addressing them today and got them mailed.
so does that mean I get a sealed envelope with red lip gloss or lipstick across the flap so I know no one tampered with it in transit??

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
so does that mean I get a sealed envelope with red lip gloss or lipstick across the flap so I know no one tampered with it in transit??
Good luck with that! Joanne doesn't wear lipstick very often and she drew the line at kissing your envelope. Fortunately it was a self-sealing envelope and I pulled off the paper over the stickum and squeezed it shut with my very own crippled hand.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
got my sticker today. funny.......same oval shape but has more zero's after it??????? thanks

Mr. Sticker Man

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
When you get to a million miles, I'll just spell it out. :rofl1:

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Got my ST700 stickers from Callie at Callie-graphics.com today. They look great! Someday it will be warm enough in the garage to put them and my new left-side HMW roundel on the bike.

Sometime after that, it might be warm enough to melt the ice in the alley so I can ride before Valentine's Day and Knee Replacement # 6.

Last edited:
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Got my ST700 stickers from Callie at Calliegraphics.com today. They look great! Someday it will be warm enough in the garage to put them and my new left-side HMW roundel on the bike.

Sometime after that, it might be warm enough to melt the ice in the alley so I can ride before Valentine's Day and Knee Replacement # 6.
Need pictures of the decals

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Yes! I'M SHOUTING! THE ADDRESS FOR CALLIEGRAPHICS IS www.callie-graphics.com. I'm not even going to go back and count how many times I've written it without the hyphen. If you go to plain old calliegraphics.com, it takes you to a site selling domain names. To get to the place where these great stickers are made you must put the hyphen in: callie-graphics.com

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Here's the picture Chuck wanted of my new ST700 stickers from Callie-graphics.

Attachments

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Karl, just send me your snail mail address and I'll drop you a 50K sticker in the mail.

Top Bottom