NT Owner AGE demographics

Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
49 years old male in everyday life. But I'm 25 and invincible when riding. :) The 49 guy reigns in the invincible, or I wouldn't be 49.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Still 68, but 70's a'comin'! I'll retire at a bit over 70 at the end of June, 13. Then I take off on my Epic-Post-Retirement Ride, a jaunt to Alaska combined with a Four Corners Tour, topped off by Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Labrador (if the ferries are still running).

woodcellar

male 66 at the end of Nov.& I've learned on thing getting older isn't for sissy's

Last edited by a moderator:

RapidRobert

Re: NT owner demographics

Just turned 60. This is the part when you say, "Wow! Really? I never would have guessed..." :rolleyes:

ohblackwater

Male, 50. Only 33.4 years until I retire.
Hahahaha...I'm a male, 50 years old as well and I'm from Raleigh (but live in Huntsville AL now). I'm not an NT owner (own a Valkyrie Standard, but considering an NT for my next bike), but noticed your post and I'm right alongside you that I'll be retiring in about 33.4 years. :)

Bike
2011 NT700 ABS (Frodo)
Another statistic: 59 - male, riding the best bike in 42 years and nearly half-a-million miles on two wheels. Not the most powerful, quickest, or slickest, but in 35Kmiles to date it is the best all-around. And that's only in part because of the 50-60 mpg and that there's no chain to mess with every day or 500 miles (whichever comes first).

subgenius

55 male

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...don't forget to eat some of this healthy stuff :broc1: along with "the bird" (and try not to give the same - LOL). Oh, remember, "back away from" the NT if you plan on riding right after eating "the bird" (that tripto stuff and all).

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Well I see I am not the oldest though pretty close, nor the earliest rider / owner either by a little bit DOB : June 38; Will be 74 in June 2012; first owned bike Feb 57, 1950 vintage 150cc Sachs in Bitburg Germany, graduated to a new 1957 BMW R-50 in June of 57.

Not quite a NT owner although I have a down payment on one and a ETA date of 29 Dec for it to arrive at dealership.

Strider

I'm 56 years and female. The NT700 is my first brand new MC since I started riding in 1979.

TCBronson

55 male, can't wait to retire! Been riding since 1971, recently divorced, 2 married daughters that turned out pretty good if I say so myself.

Top Bottom