NT WV Gathering, May 7-10, 2015.

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Ah, too bad DJ. Well, hope something changes so you can make it but if not, I know I'll meet up with you again another time for sure.

Bike
2011 NT 700 VA
Sounds like a good time. Are all bike welcome? I have a friend with a Gold wing who I ride with
KGNT

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
KGNT, I have never heard of any NT event where everyone wasn't welcome. We've got all sorts of bikes that show up at the NT/ST-Owners Rally in Spearfish and no one is forced to eat by themselves or camp in a distant corner. Your friend will be more than welcome and will have a great time.

Bike
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
KGNT, Spearfish last year was my first long ride in about 20 years. I showed up on an FJR.

Met a lot of really nice people. OTOH, they had to put up with me. I got much the better part of the deal.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
just made my reservation for Friday / Saturday nights. will be there about 7pm Friday. looking forward to meeting some new riders, since I attended pigeon forge TN rally last year, seems only DJ and Barry(was coming before surgery stopped him) only repeats.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Are all bikes welcome or just NTs I ride with a buddy that has a Gold Wing

KGNT
Sorry KGNT, was away for training and haven't been on here for a while. Absolutely bring your friend. I have a friend who is planning on coming on a Suzuki GS500F. Getting anxious for the event.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Ok it's time to contact the owners of the campground at the edge of town. After going over my scratched out list and trying to go back through posts / emails it will be easier if those who ARE coming and planning on Camping please shoot me an email at rvmba.duane@yahoo.com so I can determine how many campsites to reserve. Right now I am down to FOUR, 2 riders from this site plus myself and a friend.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Charlotte,NC forecast for next Friday(5-8) is 88. looks like jet stream is moving north and good ,nice warm weather just in time for Davis rally. last year at pigeon forge,TN was cold and wet, looking forward to better weather

OP
OP
DirtFlier

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Less than a week to go so it's not too late if you want to join us. And non-NTs are welcome.

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
If you can not make May 7+ I am planning on bring down my RV and trailer the NT in June. Will find a nice campground and spend a few days somewhere in Smokies. I just can not make May this year, too much taking Uncle to appointments this month. I like to go to Wheels Through Time so plan on being within a day ride of there. I going to see if the RV can replace motels as true camping and my metal filled back are not an option.

Last edited:

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Well looks like we may have 6 or 7 of us camping Thursday night anyway. I was up there this past weekend and talked to the campground owner, all is well. Told him we'd be rolling in on Thursday afternoon, evening. If anyone beats me there here are the directions / instructions. Follow route to Davis, WV (the one in Tucker County WV and beside Blackwater Falls State Park). As you turn into Blackwater Falls Rd. in Davis, go about 2/10th mile up that road, and where the road takes a hard left turn, go right into the campground. Restrite Campground. Stay hard right, do not go into the loop, stay on the Pendleton Run Rd. toward big white house. About 50 yards up Pendleton Run Rd. just turn left into the grassy area with the large pine trees behind it. We have the first huge site. If you type in Restrite Campground, Davis, WV into Google Maps it will show you the campground. We will be in that grassy area on the left of Pendleton Run Rd. just above the two campers you see if the satellite photo. See you there.

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
Sorry guys, something has come up at work and can't make it, perhaps another time. :-(

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm surprised the whole thread hasn't been deleted after seeing the four-letter word used so flagrantly. :)

Top Bottom