Olympic disappointment

Bike
Bonneville T120
Was Andy able to salvage that velcro piece on the outside that you can cinch up the cuff with?
My main worry is cutting off so much there is no velcro on the inside to prevent the zipper starting to open
Can you briefly tell me what he did?
I don't know exactly how he did it, but he did salvage some of the velcro so I can secure the bottom of the pant legs. They work great and I really like the Airglide 3 trousers.

slider

It would be nice to be able to choose based on value, rather than picking from the 5% of gear that comes kinda sorta close to fitting.
Oh I agree. I paid a fortune for my stuff. I could squeeze into a large or have a nice comfy XL in most anything not motorcycle gear. I'm tight in a 2XL in Rev It. I must have tried on everything. Nothing was standard and it was frustrating.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
When you have the pants hemmed, you may want to determine the correct pant length not based on your standing inseam, but based on when you are sitting. My riding pants (Olympia) are a bit long when standing but provide full coverage (just past ankle) when sitting on the bike).

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Thats absolutely correct. I wear a 30" standard pant length but a 32" motorcycle pant. I find the extra two inches to be perfect for sitting on the bike. When off the bike the pants look too long as they bunch up at the top of my boots but when sitting they hike up to the proper level.

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
When you have the pants hemmed, you may want to determine the correct pant length not based on your standing inseam, but based on when you are sitting. My riding pants (Olympia) are a bit long when standing but provide full coverage (just past ankle) when sitting on the bike).
I am going to have the tailor mark them while I sit on the bike

Top Bottom