One Piece Riding Suit

dAVIF,

iT IS TOO BSF YOU FIFN'Y GET TO STTRNF YHR

STICH SPONSERD FITTING SHOW HELD IN dANFRANCISCO , THAT WAS WHERE I WENT TO GET THE SIZING CORRECT . I TRIED ORDERING AND WHAT THEY SENT ME AT THIER RECOMENDATION WAS NOT ASTISFACTORY AT ALL.

I WOULD SUGGEST TO BE SURE IT WILL BE RIGHT I WOULD SPEND A FEW DOLLARS ON A PLANE TICKET TO Duluth AND GET FITTED! tHAT WILL SAVE HEARTBUTN! iT IS ABOUT 12-15 MILES FROM THE AIRPORT TO THIER LOCATION. jIM MAY CHIME IN AND CORRECT MY MILAGE FIGURES AS iT WAS 1964 WHEN I LEFT DULUTH AND WAS DRIVING THE SIMILAR DISTANCE TO WORK AT THE AIRBASEE AJACENT TO THE AIRPORT.

ELDON
How far is Las Vegas from Hollister? Aerostich is doing a pop-up show there in a few weeks.

Bike
2010 Red Honda NT 700 V
Adding my two cents - purchased a red with yellow ballistics one piece Stitch (called the "Classic" now) in June of 2001. Loved that suit. In and out in seconds. Great protection on the no windshield Honda Super Magna. Only issue was in the rain. Needed to stop and put on rain gear. With no shield or fairing of any kind, great air flow even on the hottest of days. AND, if it got too hot, would stop into a convenience store and load the front pockets with ice for about $ 1. As the ice melted, it was better than A/C. Would last for hours. Only funny part was when I'd stop for gas and leave a puddle : ). Then, the Magna engine blew. Knew it would take a while to get fixed (two years), so bought a very nice PC 800 with just over 40K. That is where the suit could no longer be used. That PC's big shield and wrap around siding, let NO air in and I would bake in the stitch. Hence, bought a Darien and wore Draggin Jeans - which did okay, but there were days I just had to shed the Darien for a Draggin Shirt. Then, along comes the NT into my life. Wonderful screen that raises and lowers. Air Flow !!! Sold the PC. Set the money aside and this AM sprung for the Stitch R3, red with yellow ballistics. From what I've read, they are pretty darn near totally water proof. Excellent. All the pockets, padding, protection of my original. Major difference is it does not have the silky lining of the first one. I had many an enjoyable nap along the road on that opened up suit. Hope this provides some insights for those considering. Had close to 100 K of riding with first suit and fully expect to do the same with the new one - delivery in about 8 to 10 weeks. Come on Spring !

Bike
2010 Red NT700
I got some Draggin Jeans last Christmas and found them too warm for summer riding
I only wear them in cold temps and wear my Joe Rocket pants with armour and mesh in the heat

Bike
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
When I bought my FJR two years ago, I bought a Tourmaster hi-viz Sonora/Venture mesh combination.I was crossing the Great Salt Lake coming back from Spearfish last year. I was also wearing a long sleeved UnderArmor top. Temps were about 115 - 120F. I stopped about every 1 1/2 hours and poured water over myself. Wasn't fun, but wasn't bad either.

Top Bottom