PR3 performance

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Phil & Chuck,
with the amount of miles you guys ride the few little drops / sleepy bike probelms encountered are really not so bad considering the amount of time you are exposed to situations compared to those of the rider who only rides 3-5,000miles per year.
Eldon

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Ijust went our=t and checked the other two bikes odo and I have a totals of 24,493 for the yeaas of now, I think I will be over 25k before it ends, , lol mau=ybe even on the NT by its self

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Eldon, if you end up with 25K on the NT by the end of calendar year, you'd be #2 or #3 on the Mileage Tracker. You ought to start keeping track of your mileage there.

I was in #2 position behind Woodaddict who commutes over 100 mi/day, but then MichaelK got on it and bumped me back to #3 -- a place I'm honored to occupy.

Bike
2010 RED NT700V #1188
Do you have 15K on your front? I'm a bit over 14K on my front and it is showing some signs of wear. My Dunlop Roadsmart 2 is getting pretty square after 6K+. I don't think it's going to last as long as the PR3.
No I had 15K on the rear and could have gotten more (my guess 3 or 4K more), but I figured that while I was doing my 30K maintenance I might as well change it with the rains coming. As for the front tire, when I purchased the bike it had 9800 miles on it and the front tire was in really good shape. Same make and model of tire that was OEM with the bike. I finally decided to change it after putting 20K on it (29K on the odometer) as I was just nervous about the number of miles on the tire and again with the rainy season coming why not have fresh sticky tires.

Top Bottom