Really nice undercowl... now how to get it?

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
I notice that Boxer-Design is in France so I'll pop into my dealer over the weekend and see if he knows where they can be obtained.

The phone number at the bottom is a mobile so they could be anywhere.

Update. They are near Toulouse which is a looong way from Paris.

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I do not know if this is a re-post, and if it is, please forgive, but this is the coolest under cowl I have seen thus far.

If ANYONE has ANY info.. please chime in!
Scott
Isn't it though! I think that someone has managed to get one. Do a search for undercowl using the advance search feature. I think you'll find it.

elizilla

Sheesh, you guys and your undercowls. Doesn't anyone else on this forum wear boots?

One of the reasons I prefer the NT over the ST, is because it doesn't have an undercowl for me to bang my shins on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Relax, guys! Katherine has a physical anomoly. She's got legs that are about 4 1/2 feet long. She barely clears the handlebar with her knees. She's very nice, but her ergonomic needs have little to do with those of normally proportioned people. :)

Last edited:

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Sheesh, you guys and your undercowls. Doesn't anyone else on this forum wear boots?

One of the reasons I prefer the NT over the ST, is because it doesn't have an undercowl for me to bang my shins on.
Typical guys. We want what we can't have :)

Igo

I wear full length riding boots and I don't want an undercowl.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
I wear full-length riding boots, too. But when I rode 70 miles in freezing fog and got off the bike with ice on my boots, it was enough to convince me that an undercowl might be nice. It is.

lcseds

Some folks don't ride in the winter or in the rain. Okay with me, but I do. I'd love any cowl/lower fairing that will cover my boots and lower legs.

Bike
2010 RED NT700V
Some folks don't ride in the winter or in the rain. Okay with me, but I do. I'd love any cowl/lower fairing that will cover my boots and lower legs.
+1 on that, especially if it was designed to be removed easily for those really hot days when I'd like to have the breeze on my shins and feet, carrying away the engine heat. Is that possible?

Come on everyone, its not just for practical reasons most want it because they just think it looks cool! : D I do, but I am not doing anything until I get a set of those highway pegs from Mick-O-Pegs

Jim

Last edited:

Igo

Well this is my first such bike. I'm doing allot of things with it I would not have done 6 weeks ago. Who knows.

Top Bottom