Really nice undercowl... now how to get it?

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Yes, good old Army Jungle boots.... But I still wanted a cowl :D Now I just need to set aside the time to get it mounted...
Another one of those guys. Until I got my Joe Rocket Touring boots, I did fine with my Cochran Jump boots. Left toe is a bit scuffed so it won't take a spit shine. The Army sure made good stuff.

RebelRanch

That's pretty sleek and sexy looking. That's why the guys like it...you ain't foolin' nobody, nor me neither...

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
I emailed them about the undercowl last week but no response so they may not be interested in it any more.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I decided that if this summer is going to be as hot as last summer, I will wear flip flops--no undercowl needed.

Drider

Do you want me to help? I am there,over the pond and can get in touch with the people in Toulouse if you wish me to.Maybe they have a couple of undercowl left! If not you may order the Hondaline undercowl from your GB dealer ,not as nice but more protective.Let me know what you want me to do or not..

OP
OP

SCDAUB

Do you want me to help? I am there,over the pond and can get in touch with the people in Toulouse if you wish me to.Maybe they have a couple of undercowl left! If not you may order the Hondaline undercowl from your GB dealer ,not as nice but more protective.Let me know what you want me to do or not..
Yes, see if you can find out any information about this. Is is still available? If so, from where? Contact information? Current web site? Cost?
I am a curious one!
Scott

Red Dawn

Drider, Did you have any luck getting hold of the under cowl producer in Toulouse? I want to purchase that exact model as well. - Red Dawn

JQL

Bike
If you go to the Honda France web site and look in Accessories you can buy the Travel Edition Under Cowl, Top Box kit for 879 euros...

Linky thingy

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
The link thingy only took me to a catalog that had the OEM undercowl. I didn't see the Travel Edition stuff.

rcase13

I wish we could get this stuff here on this side of the pond. I love my NT and would love to have the travel edition cowl.

JQL

Bike
Why not try ordering it and see if they'll deliver across the pond?

Or, I could try and get it for you and ship it over. PM me if you're interested in anything from the catelogue. I would need to check out Shipping and Taxes.

Last edited:

JQL

Bike
We have snow here ATM so will ask when the roads are passable.

The catalogue says painted to look like brushed Titanium. So you may have to paint it.

Top Bottom