Rock Crawling w/Super Tenere

Yogi

When you dropped it I felt your pain:eek1: Looked like a trip to remember! Them rocks at the end looked rather large and would have been a challenge for a lighter dirt bike much less an adventure tourer. You Did GOOD!!! :D

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
When you dropped it I felt your pain:eek1: Looked like a trip to remember! Them rocks at the end looked rather large and would have been a challenge for a lighter dirt bike much less an adventure tourer. You Did GOOD!!! :D
The video is deceptive, the rocks at the end were smaller than the rocks at the beginning... LOL

Bike
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
Great video, Joe. Your new bike is officially broken in.

Ken, that video is crazy. When I was younger, I would have probably tried those trails on a dirt bike. I may have gone over the edge, but I would have tried. Now, I can barely watch the video without wincing.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
To me that looks absotootly freakin' insane!

Just out of curiosity, where is it?

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
It looked much worse than it was.... actually, no... I've got that mixed up.. never mind.

elizilla

You are a wild man. I hope never to encounter anything like that on any motorcycle.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Great Video Joe! I hope to have my Super Tenere down at TexSTOC next month!
Your suppose to have your ST's. Rod is also riding his Super T. Does this mean I have to bring my Wee so I can ride dirt with you all? Mabe I'll bring the KLR just becouse.

We might just change the name to TexSuperTOC:p

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Bring your Wee Chuck but as far as riding dirt....

1. I need to add som protection to the stock Super T before I do any rock crawling
2. I need to learn how to rock crawl ;)
I think I will just bring the ST, as Rod won't get his dirty and you need to get some protection. Don't think Mellow will do any more rock crawling for a while.:D

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
I think I will just bring the ST, as Rod won't get his dirty and you need to get some protection. Don't think Mellow will do any more rock crawling for a while.:D
That is correct, I'll lead someone to that section but I'll go around the long way and meet them at the other end... well, I might hang around to take some pictures.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Top Bottom