Sargent seats from MCL

Bike
Silver NT700V
My butt does rest there some of the time. I tend to move back and forth a little and tend to be "tank hugger". The "pocket" is just in front of that rise.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I got my Sargent Low profile today. The quality over the OEM really jumps out at you. I took the bike for a spin and the seat felt great. Gone is the mushimess of the OEM. The original was much too soft--soft is not always good. The Sargent allowed me to flatfoot even better. This is definitely an Iron Butt Seat. I am planning my first Iron Butt 1000.

Motorcycle Larry had the seat and peg lowering kit on my front porch five days after I placed my order. Super people to deal with. My pannier liners may take a little longer. He is waiting for a shipment.

Bike
Silver NT700V
Seems you like the Sargent. It IS much better than the stock. Last month I put the stock on for one of the TWT pie runs, 350 miles I think. It was a misery and the discomfort likely contributed to the last drop I had. of course several hours in 115 degree heat didn't help either. Beware of "get-home-itis". Off for a new record tomorrow, the pie run should be close to 600 miles round trip.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Due to the cold weather I decided to prolong the life of my Sargent seat and ride the OEM seat through the winter. It may not make any difference but I am concerned about the vinyl cover on the Sargent taking a beating in below freezing temperatures. Boy can I tell the difference. I had gotten used to the feel of the Sargent and the stock seat definitely has a different feel and seating position.

bonifier

I just got my seat back from Spencer in Stuart, Florida. Have not even opened the box yet but had the premium upgrade and the seat lowered about 1 inch. I sent it in on Wednesday last week and got it back in a week. The cost was 90.00 and had the passenger seat done to. I had Fedex pack the seat and it was 15.00. Fedex Charged me $50.34 for shipping. Spencer repacked the seat in a different box and used UPS and it was only 26.95. It was nice of him to save me 1/2 what it cost me to ship it to him. I been really busy lately cause my wife was ill and in the hospital but was released today and working graveyard shifts just not alot of extra time but will open it tonight.

Top Bottom